Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Agency.  Limit by Agency
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 31 - 40 of 1845
Recommended Links
  1. I filed my Indiana tax return. I owe, but am unable to pay at this time. What should I do?
    If the amount of tax due is more than $100, the Department can establish a payment plan. The request can be made once your return has completed processing and you have received a bill for the tax...
    Date Updated: 04/01/2010
  2. Where can I find Governor Holcomb's address, phone number & email address?
    Eric Holcomb is the 51st Governor of the State of Indiana. Office of the Governor is located at 200 W. Washington St., Rm. 206, Indianapolis, IN  46204 Phone Number: 317-232-4567 To send an...
    Date Updated: 01/17/2017
  3. How do I find the state form I need?
    First, check the home page of the State agency that will be receiving the form or asked you to fill it out. Agency homepages frequently link directly to useful forms for their customers. If you do...
    Date Updated: 07/06/2015
  4. How do I know if I qualify for Medicaid (health coverage), SNAP (food assistance) or TANF (cash assistance) before I complete the application process?
    Use the online Screening Tool at or call the Division of Family Resources toll-free at 800-403-0864, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., local time.
    Date Updated: 10/19/2015
  5. If I report child abuse or neglect, what happens? Will the family find out that I reported them?
    Reporters of abuse or neglect can remain anonymous and are immune from all civil and criminal liability, provided they have made the report in good faith.   Investigations of abuse or neglect may be...
    Date Updated: 11/28/2007
  6. What home and community-based supports are available for people with disabilities?
    Call the Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services toll-free at 1-800-545-7763 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time or get information online at...
    Date Updated: 07/30/2012
  7. What can I bring to a visit?
    Visitors shall not be permitted to possess or carry the following items into the visiting area: Firearms, weapons, knives, ammunition, narcotics, medication (unless the medication is life-saving or...
    Date Updated: 10/01/2015
  8. What is JPAY and how does it work?
    JPAY is a way to send money to a student's trust fund account with your credit card or debit card online or by phone. You can call 1-800-574-5729 or click on the widget JPAY on the home page. This...
    Date Updated: 10/01/2015
  9. Do my employees need to attend a server training program?
    All current employee permit holders must attend an approved server training course prior to May 1, 2011. Anyone who obtains a permit after January 1, 2011 will have 120 days to complete a server...
    Date Updated: 06/18/2013
  10. How do I register a new business?
    If you are starting a new business in Indiana , you may need to register with the Indiana Department of Revenue. For more information on registering a business, visit
    Date Updated: 04/28/2010