Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Agency.  Limit by Agency
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 10 of 111
Recommended Links
  1. Need Help? Have problems? Who do I call? What Agency? Updated
    The State Information Center is the single point of contact for the general public and businesses to find answers to questions relating to all aspects of state government.  Our goal is to...
    Date Updated: 01/17/2017
  2. Can I carry a handgun while visiting an Indiana State Park?
    Yes, a person with a valid Indiana carry permit, may possess a handgun in our state parks with two exceptions. It is not allowed at DNR State Parks & Reservoir properties managed by the U.S. Army...
    Date Updated: 01/13/2014
  3. What are the hunting season dates?
    The best place to find these dates is in the current Hunting & Trapping Guide ( ) or at .
    Date Updated: 02/13/2014
  4. How much does it cost to visit an Indiana state park or reservoir?
    Visit for current fees.
    Date Updated: 06/01/2012
  5. How do I reserve a campsite?
    You can reserve an Indiana state park campsite online at or contact us tollfree at 866-6CAMPIN (866-622-6746).
    Date Updated: 12/27/2013
  6. How do I obtain a hunting, fishing or trapping license?
    You can purchase all licenses and stamps online at Licenses are also available for purchase at state properties, at the DNR customer service center in downtown Indianapolis and...
    Date Updated: 02/13/2014
  7. Which state parks and reservoirs allow horseback riding? Which have saddle barns where I can rent a horse and go for a ride?
    You are welcome to bring your own horse to Brown County State Park, O'Bannon Woods State Park, Potato Creek State Park, Tippecanoe River State Park, Whitewater Memorial State Park and Salamonie...
    Date Updated: 10/27/2009
  8. Where can I find the latest on rule and regulation changes?
    View all the latest changes. ( ) If you're interested in voicing your opinion, the Natural Resources Commission meets every other month and welcomes public...
    Date Updated: 02/13/2014
  9. Where are the public fishing sites in Indiana?
    Where to Fish ( ) is an online map highlighting all the public fishing locations in Indiana. The map provides location, boat ramp availability, fees, if any, and...
    Date Updated: 02/13/2014
  10. What are the qualifications to become an Indiana Conservation Officer?
    To apply for a position as an Indiana Conservation Officer you must be a United States citizen, be at least 21 years old, possess a valid driver's license and have completed 60 credit hours from an...
    Date Updated: 04/25/2011