Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Agency.  Limit by Agency
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 10 of 2003
Recommended Links
  1. Which states honor my Indiana handgun license?
    Currently, approximately 27 states honor Indiana's handgun licenses. Although the Indiana State Police does not track this specific information, organizations such as the NRA, and websites such...
    Date Updated: 09/30/2014
  2. How do I know if I qualify for Medicaid (health coverage), SNAP (food assistance) or TANF (cash assistance) before I complete the application process?
    Use the online Screening Tool at    Click on " See benefits you might be eligible for"   or call the Division of Family Resources toll-free at...
    Date Updated: 08/12/2013
  3. How can I renew my Professional License (PLA) license online? Or verify a license online?
    For a license renewal schedule and detailed information, please visit the  Professional Licensing Agency Web site. LPN's and RN's can  renew their licenses online. Yes, you can verify a...
    Date Updated: 07/29/2013
  4. Does Indiana law require me to carry my handgun on my person in a concealed or exposed manner?
    Indiana law is silent on this issue; however, carrying an exposed firearm in public may be alarming to some people and create unnecessary and unwanted attention to yourself. Your right to carry a...
    Date Updated: 11/25/2013
  5. How do I locate an offender incarcerated in an Indiana prison?
    You can look up an offender by Last name, First name, or DOC using the online Offender Locator on the IDOC website at .
    Date Updated: 06/01/2012
  6. How do I apply for Liquor/Bartender License?
    The Indiana Alcohol Tobacco Commission (ATC) licenses and regulates the permits: bartender, waiter, waitress, salesperson and clerk associated with the sale or service of alcoholic beverages in...
    Date Updated: 07/13/2012
  7. How old does a child have to be before he/she can stay home alone?
    According to the Indiana code, a parent is ultimately responsible for supervision of their child until the child reaches the age of 18.   Often parents leave their children unattended at an...
    Date Updated: 04/23/2009
  8. Do I need a license to take my handgun to target practice?
    No, provided that you transport the handgun to the target practice location in a vehicle that you are legally in possession of, or are a legal passenger in, and have the handgun unloaded, not...
    Date Updated: 11/25/2013
  9. Are there places where it is illegal to carry a handgun even though I have a valid handgun license?
    Yes, there are multiple places where it is prohibited by state statute and administrative code to carry a handgun even though you may have a valid license to do so. You should be attentive for signs...
    Date Updated: 11/25/2013
  10. What criteria must I meet to qualify for your (IHCDA) programs?
    Qualifications for all of IHCDA's homebuyer programs are determined by your total household income being under the program income limit for the county you are purchasing your home...
    Date Updated: 12/27/2013