How do I apply for Liquor/Bartender License?

Published 04/12/2007 10:24 AM   |    Updated 07/13/2012 08:08 AM

How do I apply for Liquor/Bartender License?

The Indiana Alcohol Tobacco Commission (ATC) licenses and regulates the permits: bartender, waiter, waitress, salesperson and clerk associated with the sale or service of alcoholic beverages in the State of Indiana.

Also regulates permits for the operation or sale of alcoholic beverages at all restaurants, breweries, wineries, grocery stores package stores.... 

Note: Local alcoholic beverages boards in each of the state's 92 counties consider and review all applications for alcoholic beverage permits in their particular area.

(Employee Permit Form 43: (Standard 3 Year, 2 Year Volunteer, 2 Year Restricted) )
Employees may work on their receipt while waiting for their permit for a period of 30 days from the date on the receipt.

General Questions Contact ATC @ 317-232-2430, Monday - Friday or email ATC click:

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.