Are previously Public Access Counselor's issued opinions available for review?

Published 03/24/2008 08:50 AM   |    Updated 05/18/2009 02:58 PM

Are previously Public Access Counselor's issued opinions available for review?

Yes.  If the Public Access Counselor has issued an advisory opinion, you can search the PAC Opinions at the website, In addition, many of the informal inquiry responses from 2004 to the present are posted on the website. A search function on the advisory opinion page allows you to search opinions by certain terms

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.