Who is required to complete the Entity Annual Report (E-1)?

Published 03/13/2008 03:42 PM   |    Updated 01/05/2015 02:07 PM

Who is required to complete the Entity Annual Report (E-1)?

Nongovernmental Organizations (entities) receiving financial assistance from governmental sources in the form of grants, subsides or contributions are required by Indiana Code (IC) 5-11-1-4 to file an Entity Annual Report (E-1) with the State Board of Accounts. The E-1 is used to determine the audit requirements placed on an entity by IC 5-11-1-9. For more information please see http://www.in.gov/sboa/2415.htm. You can also contact Jennifer Marshall, Private Examiner Audit Director at 317-234-8812 or jmarshall@sboa.in.gov


The Entity Annual Report should not be confused with the Secretary of State’s Business Entity Report. The business Entity Report is a separate form that is required to be filed by all corporations. Any questions concerning the business Entity Report should be addressed to the Secretary of State’s Office at 317-232-6576 or http://www.in.gov/sos/.


Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.