Where do I register my marriage? What if my marriage was performed out of U.S.?

Published 01/04/2007 02:07 PM   |    Updated 07/29/2013 09:56 AM

Where do I register my marriage if my marriage was performed out of U.S.?

To registering a marriage performed in Indiana: Register at the County Clerks' offices where the marriage license was issued or the county where the marriage was performed.  County Office: Information by County (Select County) find Clerk's Office Information.

International marriages registered: If you were married abroad, the County Clerk does not register your marriage (were in state licenses are registered). Any marriage perform aboard (out of U.S.) may be registered with your County Recorder's Office.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.