Does Indiana license Clergy?

Published 10/16/2007 02:08 PM   |    Updated 10/16/2007 02:09 PM

Does Indiana license Clergy?

There is no state certification or licensing from the state .  In order to perform a marriages you must be a minister/clergy (as outlined by church rules) or fit categories listed in  Indiana Code 31-11-6

You can find Indiana Code Books at most Libraries.

Other questions call  Legislative Services @ 317-232-9856.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answers others found helpful