Who can issue Tax-Exempt Bonds?

Published 10/09/2007 09:18 AM   |    Updated 04/22/2009 01:25 PM

Who can issue Tax-Exempt Bonds? 

The Indiana Finance Authority or a local City, County, Town or Economic Development Commission can issue the Bonds.  Timing, local relationships, and fees may influence where the bonds are issued. 


Indiana Finance Authority (IFA)



Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.