What technology do I need to e-file in a court case?
· Internet connection
· PDF software
· Scanner. If you need to convert paper documents to PDF for filing, your scanner should support:
· Resolution of 300 dots per inch
· Sheet feeder for multi-page documents
· Scanning software that converts scanned documents to text through Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
· A user account to access the Indiana e-filing system through an e-filing service provider.For details on preparing documents for e-filing, see the E-filing User Guide at http://www.in.gov/judiciary/4313.htm.