How do I report a concern?

Published 11/05/2015 03:36 PM   |    Updated 11/05/2015 03:36 PM
How do I report a concern?
Please visit the Report A Concern page to let us know of any roadway hazards, repair needs or issues that you encounter on Indiana's interstates, U.S. highways, or state roads. Your input will enable us to more effectively identify and address roadway issues, which saves taxpayer money, enhances safety, and enables us to continue to improve Indiana's highway network.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.