Where do I report public assistance fraud?
The FSSA Chief of Investigations takes all reports where concerned individuals, employees, sub-recipients and contractors wish to report a fraud concern. Reports can be made anonymously, and all reports are kept completely confidential.
If you suspect fraud by a recipient, service provider, health care professional or employee for any of the assistance programs listed below, please contact us at the Fraud Hotline.
- SNAP (food assistance)
- Medicaid and other state health care plans
- TANF (cash assistance)
- Child Care Development Fund (CCDF)
- Other FSSA public assistance programs
FSSA FRAUD HOTLINE:
- Call Toll Free: 1-800-403-0864. Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Select option 2 and then option 6. When prompted, enter your ZIP code)
- Email: ReportFraud@fssa.IN.gov
- Mailing Address:
FSSA Compliance Division
402 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Fax: 1-317-234-2244