Who is managing what part of the business?
Dedicated and skilled employees are a key ingredient of business success. It is important for you, or the person responsible for your personnel, to select the best person possible for each job in your operation and to set personnel policies that are fair and uniformly applied. Good employer-employee relationships can make a tremendous difference in the morale, growth and productivity of your business. Remember that you, as the owner, are ultimately responsible for the atmosphere in your place of business.
A few questions to keep in mind when considering the management of your business include the following:
1. Who are the owners and what are their titles?
2. Who are the key employees and what are their titles?
3. When have these people previously worked together?
4. Which functions need to be supported in your business?
5. Who will be responsible for your functions?For more information about managing a business, visit here.