Where can I find help?
There are many different kinds of treatment available throughout Indiana. Depending on your personal preference, and also the severity of the addiction you or a loved one are facing, you might consider:
• Residential or Outpatient Treatment
• Short Term or Long Term Treatment
• Traditional or Alternative Treatment
• For-Profit Facilities or Nonprofit Facilities
• Charter Schools who specialize in assistance with treatment and recoveryMore information about all of your options are available at http://www.in.gov/bitterpill/2377.html