How do I obtain Temporary Admission?

Published 03/12/2015 03:23 PM   |    Updated 12/06/2016 10:20 PM
How do I obtain Temporary Admission?

Please refer to the Indiana Rules for Admission to the Bar and the Discipline of Attorneys Rule 3, section 2 at

All requests should be mailed, along with the required fee of $180.00 per attorney and a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Roll of Attorneys Administrator, 402 W. Washington Street, Room W062, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204.

Please allow twenty-four (24) hours to process requests for Temporary Admission.

It is highly recommended that you read Admission and Discipline Rule 3, section 2 in its entirety before sending a request.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.