How do I become licensed by motion?

Published 03/12/2015 12:34 PM   |    Updated 11/16/2016 02:09 PM
How do I become licensed by motion?
You have two options to be admitted on motion in Indiana. You may apply for provisional admission on Foreign License or admission on a Business Counsel License. Applicants for admission on motion must meet the requirements set out in Admission and Discipline Rule 6. To see whether you qualify for admission on motion, please read Admission and Discipline Rule 6 carefully. It can be found at
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.