How do I sell my land to the Department of Natural Resources?

Published 08/08/2011 09:09 AM   |    Updated 10/24/2011 10:12 AM

The first step in the process is to provide a location map and ownership information. To get more details on how to submit information, please call 317-232-4050.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.