How do I file a consumer complaint?

Published 12/22/2009 01:05 PM   |    Updated 01/07/2010 12:25 PM

How do I file a consumer complaint?

You can file a consumer complaint with the Office of the Attorney General online or by filling out a printable form. Regardless of whether you're filing a complaint online or using the printable form, you must complete, print, sign and mail the complaint form, along with copies (please do NOT send us your originals), of all relevant supporting documentation to the following address:

Consumer Protection Division

Office of the Indiana Attorney General

302 W. Washington St., 5th Floor

Indianapolis, IN 46204

You can also request a complaint form by calling 1.800.382.5516 or 317.232.6330.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.