How do I file a petition?

Published 06/09/2008 08:44 AM   |    Updated 05/27/2009 02:29 PM

How do I file a petition?

The following three avenues are available to the public for resolving an issue with a public utility:

  1. File a Complaint with the IURC's Consumer Affairs Division
  2. Contact the Office of the Utility Consumer Counselor
  3. File a Formal Petition with the IURC

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.