How do I get a second opinion?

Published 06/09/2008 08:33 AM   |    Updated 06/09/2008 08:33 AM
How do I get a second opinion?
When the insurer's doctor determines that you have reached maximum medical improvement from you injury, you may request an independent medical examination at no cost. Prior to maximum medical improvement, a second opinion could be obtained at your own expense for with an order from a Worker's Compensation Board Judge.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.