Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Agency.  Limit by Agency
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 10 of 1784
Recommended Links
  1. How do I know if I qualify for Medicaid (health coverage), SNAP (food assistance) or TANF (cash assistance) before I complete the application process?
    Use the online Screening Tool at    Click on " See benefits you might be eligible for"   or call the Division of Family Resources toll-free at...
    Date Updated: 08/12/2013
  2. Which states honor my Indiana handgun license?
    Currently, approximately 27 states honor Indiana's handgun licenses. Although the Indiana State Police does not track this specific information, organizations such as the NRA, and websites such...
    Date Updated: 09/30/2014
  3. Who is eligible for The Healthy Indiana Plan?
    The Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) provides health insurance for uninsured adult Hoosiers 19-64 years old whose household income is at or less than the federal poverty level and are not otherwise...
    Date Updated: 07/27/2015
  4. Does Indiana law require me to carry my handgun on my person in a concealed or exposed manner?
    Indiana law is silent on this issue; however, carrying an exposed firearm in public may be alarming to some people and create unnecessary and unwanted attention to yourself. Your right to carry a...
    Date Updated: 11/25/2013
  5. How can I renew my Professional License (PLA) license online? Or verify a license online?
    For a license renewal schedule and detailed information, please visit the  Professional Licensing Agency Web site. LPN's and RN's can  renew their licenses online. Yes, you can verify a...
    Date Updated: 07/29/2013
  6. How do I apply for Liquor/Bartender License?
    The Indiana Alcohol Tobacco Commission (ATC) licenses and regulates the permits: bartender, waiter, waitress, salesperson and clerk associated with the sale or service of alcoholic beverages in...
    Date Updated: 07/13/2012
  7. How old does a child have to be before he/she can stay home alone?
    According to the Indiana code, a parent is ultimately responsible for supervision of their child until the child reaches the age of 18.   Often parents leave their children unattended at an...
    Date Updated: 04/23/2009
  8. When can I apply for the Healthy Indiana Plan 2.0?
    Thank you for your interest in the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP). Healthy Indiana (HIP) 2.0 How to Enroll information can be found @ . General questions you may call...
    Date Updated: 01/29/2015
  9. Where can I learn more about Governor Pence’s Roadmap for Indiana?
    More information can be found at .
    Date Updated: 01/14/2013
  10. Who do I call to ask questions and get information about regulation of cemeteries in the state?
    Contact Indiana Professional Licensing Agency,  Funeral And Cemetery Service Board  at 317-234-3031 or email,gov .
    Date Updated: 01/18/2011